Custom Tie Up Dress
The tie up dress is the perfect all rounder - wear it with a chunky knit in winter or as is in the warmer months. It has tie up straps so it is 100% breastfeeding friendly.
This listing is for a custom tie up dress in your choice of fabric.
How to order your custom sundress:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your desired length. Standard length refers to the length in the size chart.
- Add any extra items, see below for information on these options.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
Tie-Up Dress Sizing:
The tie-up dress is designed to be snug at the bust and looser at the waist and hips. The measurements are taken of the finished dress laying on a flat surface. Refer to our size guide for more information.
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Length from Waist to Hem (cm)|
* Note that these items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly.
The photos show example sundresses, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.