The ladies sundress is a wardrobe staple. It's the perfect casual dress to throw on and run out the door on your way to lunch with the girls, that important job interview or a trip to the shops.
This listing is for a custom sundress in your choice of fabric.
How to order your custom sundress:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your desired length. Standard length refers to the length in the size chart.
- Add any extra items, see below for information on these options.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
The sundress is designed to be snug at the bust and looser at the waist and hips. The measurements are taken of the finished dress laying on a flat surface.
|Length from Waist to Hem (cm)|
* Note that these items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly.
Pockets - add in-seam pockets to your dress.
Tiered skirt - add a second tier to your skirt so that the skirt portion of your dress will have a skirt similar to the Summer Dress style. The overall length of the skirt will be as per the dress length selected.
Matching Tie Belt - add a removable fabric tie belt to your order which will be made from the same fabric as the dress. This adds an extra detail to your dress and allows you to cinch in the waist of your dress.
Matching Twist Headband - add a matching twist headband at a discounted price. See the Headbands collection to see examples of our twist headband style.
The photos show example sundresses, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.