Custom Kyoto Tee
The Kyoto Tee is versatile wardrobe staple that can be worn many different ways. It was inspired by boxy Japanese fashion styles, but has some lovely shaping to make it very flattering.
The Kyoto Tee has a body skimming shape which is very comfortable to wear and creates a beautiful silhouette. You can tuck this into high waisted skirts, shorts or pants or wear it untucked with some jeans for an easy glam look.
The Kyoto Tee is based off the sleeved dress so it is recommended that you stick with your usual size in the sleeved dress if you have ordered this in the past.
This listing is for a custom Kyoto Tee in your choice of fabric. The photos shown are using When She Wakes fabric.
How to order your custom Kyoto Tee:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your sleeve length or add a ruffle. Standard sleeve length is shown in the pictures.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
Kyoto Tee Sizing:
The Kyoto Tee is designed to be loose at the waist and hips and a slightly firmer fit at the bust. The measurements are taken of the finished tee laying on a flat surface.
|Tee Length from Shoulder to Hem (cm)|
* Note that these items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly.
The photos show example Kyoto Tees, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.