Custom Florence Skirt
The Florence Skirt is the skirt that instantly makes you feel like you're on holidays, enjoying the sunshine and drinking mojitos by the beach. It features an elastic waistband that won't roll and leaves room for a tasty lunch.
The skirt has two tiers with a special rolled hem ruffle between them. The Florence Skirt is stunning with a tee tucked in, or worn with a crop top for the ultimate date night outfit.
This listing is for a custom Florence Skirt in your choice of fabric.
How to order your custom Florence Skirt:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your desired length. Standard length refers to the length in the size chart which is above knee length (depending on your height).
- Add any extra items, see below for information on these options.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
Florence Skirt Sizing:
The Florence Skirt is designed to be a snug fit at your natural waist and loose at the hips. However, please note that the waistband has elastic and therefore stretches.
The measurements are taken of the finished skirt laying on a flat surface.
|Standard Length from Waist to Hem (cm)|
* Note that these items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly.
Pockets - add in-seam pockets to your skirt.
The photos show example skirts, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.