Custom Sleeved Dress
The sleeved dress is a slightly dressier style than the sundress and features cap sleeves and a gathered A-line skirt.
This listing is for a custom sleeved dress in your choice of fabric.
How to order your custom cap sleeve dress:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your desired length. Standard length refers to the length in the size chart.
- Select your sleeve length. Standard sleeve length is shown in the pictures, except for the Paper Fireworks dress which includes a ruffle sleeve.
- Add any extra items, see below for information on these options.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
Sleeved Dress Sizing:
The sleeved dress is designed to be snug at the bust and looser at the waist and hips. The measurements are taken of the finished dress laying on a flat surface.
|Skirt Length (cm)|
* Note that these items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly.
Pockets - add in-seam pockets to your dress.
Matching Tie Belt - add a removable fabric tie belt to your order which will be made from the same fabric as the dress. This adds an extra detail to your dress and allows you to cinch in the waist of your dress.
Matching Twist Headband - add a matching twist headband at a discounted price. See the Headbands collection to see examples of our twist headband style.
The photos show example sleeved dresses, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.