Custom Button Up Shirt
The Button-Up shirt is a wardrobe staple, so why not add a bit of colour?
This listing is for a custom button-up shirt in your choice of fabric.
How to order your custom shirt:
- Select your size from the drop down menu. See below for information on sizing.
- Select your desired length. Standard length refers to the length in the size chart.
- Add any extra items, see below for information on these options.
- Add to cart.
- If you haven't already done so, select your fabric of choice from the Custom Clothing collection and add to cart.
- Click checkout and follow the steps.
Please ensure that you have both your fabric choice and your custom clothing in your cart before proceeding to checkout.
Button Up Shirt Sizing:
The button up shirt is a loose-fit, boxy style. The bust measurement is the most important measurement as the waist and hip areas are loose. The measurements are taken of the finished shirt laying on a flat surface. Refer to our size guide for more information.
|Size||Bust (cm)||Length (cm)|
* Note that the garments are handmade and therefore measurements may vary slightly.
Matching Twist Headband - add a matching twist headband at a discounted price. See the Headbands collection to see examples of our twist headband style.
The photos show example skirts in both standard (knee) length and midi length, however the fabrics shown may not be available. Please visit the Custom Clothing collection to see available fabrics.
As these are custom garments, unfortunately we cannot offer any returns or exchanges for incorrect size selection or change of mind. However please do contact us if the fit is not right, we may be able to make some small alterations to assist.