Returns & Exchanges
We get that returns and exchanges can be tricky, but we are always here to help! Please read below for more information, or contact us here if you can't find the answer you need.
Please note that as Cocoa & Thread is a small operation and unfortunately we cannot offer refunds.
However, nothing makes us happier than you being happy with your product! We gladly offer exchanges on clothing if it's not quite right. Note that customised clothing, sale items, jewellery, headbands, scrunchies, bags are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Clothing without customisations
There are two options for returns:
- Exchange - if we still have fabric available, we can send you a replacement clothing item in a different size. Please allow up to 4 weeks for this process to cater for postage and manufacturing time (although we are usually much faster than this). Please contact us if you need a quick turn around and we'll be happy to help.
- Return for store credit - once the return is received and processed, we'll send you a store credit for the purchase cost (minus postage or shipping costs). You'll have 12 months to use this store credit.
Please follow these steps if you would like to exchange or return an item:
1. Print out this form, fill it out and place it inside your returns parcel.
Cocoa & Thread
PO Box 97
Wavell Heights North QLD 4012
To be eligible for returns...
- Your clothing must be unworn with tags attached and in the same condition as it arrived.
- The item must be returned within 14 days of when it was delivered to you.
Clothing with customisations
Unfortunately we can't offer returns for customised clothing as this has been especially for you. However, there is usually always something we can do to help if the sizing isn't right so please contact us if you'd like to have a chat about it. Our main goal is to make sure you're happy!
Of course please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all!